VALMAR SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
WE ARE HIRING!
Casual Disability Support Workers - Yass, NSW
Valmar Support Services Ltd is a not-for-profit community-based organisation providing a wide range of aged care and disability support services to people who live in or around the ACT, the Riverina/Southwest Slopes and Southern Tablelands areas of New South Wales.
We have current and potential vacancies for Casual Disability Support Workers with our Group Accommodation, Day Program and Career Development Services in Yass NSW.
Our support workers provide a range of support services to our clients that can include community access and social activities, health and personal care, independent living skills, career development and as well as general support to our clients in their everyday living.
For further information about this position please contact Carina Martin, Group House Coordinator, on 0417 232 927 or via email CarinaMartin@valmar.com.au
Why join our team?
· A great working environment, motivated teams, and great clients!
· Flexible working arrangement that promotes work-life balance
· Above award wages, offering salary packaging through AccessPay.
· A progressive well-established organisation, with a proven track record of delivering a high standard of care.
· Opportunity to grow your career within a well-established long-term organisation with a multitude of different services and career opportunities.
Are you interested!
Please send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter to Human Resources Coordinator YomiOgunrinola@valmar.com.au within 2 weeks of this notice.
We welcome applications from prospective workers in the Murrumbateman area.