VALMAR SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
WE ARE HIRING!
Casual Home Care Workers – Yass & Boorowa, NSW
Valmar Support Services Ltd is a not-for-profit community-based organisation providing a wide range of aged care and disability support services to people who live in or around the ACT, the Riverina/Southwest Slopes and Southern Tablelands areas of New South Wales.
We have current and potential vacancies for Casual Home Care Workers with our Community Aged and Transport Service in the Yass and Boorowa area.
Our Home Care Workers will be asked to provide a range of services to the aged community to assist them obtain the necessary care and support they need to live a safe and independent life. These services can include domestic assistance, personal care, community, and social activities as well as general support to our clients with their everyday living in their home.
For further information about this position please contact Elizabeth Smart, Senior Service Coordinator, Southern Aged Services on 0407 977 102 or via email ElizabethSmart@valmar.com.au
Why join our team?
· A great working environment, motivated teams, and great clients!
· Flexible working arrangement that promotes work-life balance
· Above award wages, offering salary packaging through AccessPay.
· A progressive well-established organisation, with a proven track record of delivering a high standard of care.
· Opportunity to grow your career within a well-established long-term organisation with a multitude of different services and career opportunities.
Are you interested?!!
Please send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter to Human Resources Coordinator YomiOgunrinola@valmar.com.au within 2 weeks of this notice!
We welcome applications from prospective workers in neighbouring towns.