Role: Educator (Cert III or Diploma)
Location:YASS -2582, NSW
Centre: Goodstart Yass
Employment Type: Full time 38 hours, Fixed term
Pay: $29+ per hour
- Help provide the best start to a child’s life. Make a lasting impact while growing an incredible career
- Be paid at least 5% above award,
- Get 50% discount off your childcare gap fees + paid parental leave
Looking for a meaningful career, a supportive culture and the chance to grow? Whether you’re already working in early years or are just starting out, we’d love to talk to you about which of our amazing opportunities would be the best fit for you.
As an Educator you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and respond to the needs of all children.
About Goodstart St Leonards:
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre, is in the quiet rural town of Yass, approximately 40 minutes from Canberra. Our centre is beautifully positioned, just off the main street, within walking distance to all town facilities including supermarkets, shops, and schools.
What Goodstart can offer you:
- Better pay - you’ll get at least 5% above the award rate
- 50% discount off your childcare gap fees and 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
- Paid professional development - we offer a range of opportunities to grow your skills and your career
- Wellbeing focus - you’ll get two wellbeing days included in your personal leave per year
- Additional leave - you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
- Retail discounts - you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology
- Uniform allowance and employee referral program
- Security and stability - as Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care and a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families
- Diploma in Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions.
Have a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team on 1800 222 543 or via email email@example.com
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We’re an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We know that Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We’re also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
Safety is our priority and we will take any action necessary to ensure that all children can feel safe and be safe, and are safeguarded from abuse, neglect and harm. As a Child Safe Organisation, all of our candidates must have or obtain a valid working with children check.
YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/JdO_Ut3pmIw