An opportunity has become available for a management position in environmental services, if your passionate about the environment and enjoy the challenges of a leadership role then this job is for you.
• Fully maintained lease back vehicle available for private use
• 6.5 weeks long service leave available after 5 years’ service
• Dynamic and highly collaborative environmental team
The Manager Environmental Services oversees the delivery of regulatory functions for Council including environmental health, ranger services, biosecurity and compliance for the Planning and Environment Directorate.
Salary Grade 22 Entry Level $106,652.31 to Grade 22 Step 3 $115,184.49 per annum depending on skills and experience, plus 11% Superannuation.
• This is a permanent full-time position working 35 hours per week which allows for a nine-day fortnight.
• Fully maintained lease back vehicle
How to Apply
Apply on the Yass Valley Council website with your current resume and cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the requirements for this position.