Global Track Wearhouse (GTW) is seeking to employ an enthusiastic person to join the customer service team in our Yass NSW office.
GTW is an international company that was founded in Australia. Our rubber tracks and pads are manufactured in our factory and distributed worldwide.
The successful applicant will need to be proactive, willing to learn new skills, be able to effectively communicate with customers and work as part of a team.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- contacting new and existing customers regularly
- after sales follow up
- administration duties as directed
- social media advertising and updates
- quoting and invoicing customers
- attending national field days
No driver's licence required for the role
This is an entry level opportunity for the right person with good long-term prospects.
Email your CV to: Julie.email@example.com