Divall’s Earthmoving & Bulk Haulage is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Tyre Fitter to join their busy Workshop, on a full-time basis.
A flexible working roster, attractive remuneration, & generous overtime scheme are on offer for the successful candidate.
The Tyre Fitter will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Company Tyre Program, across all aspects of the business.
The primary function will be to repair and replace tyres on all company plant, heavy and light vehicles & equipment, ensuring road-worthy compliance at all times. It is also expected that you coordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure that all tyres are well maintained.
The position will be worked on a rotating roster of both day and afternoon shifts, in order to effectively service the Company Fleet.
Travel between various sites is necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role. A company vehicle, equipment & Workshop space are available.
The successful applicant will have had previous relevant industry experience and/or qualifications & will preferably be ready for an immediate start.
The successful candidate must;
- Have a genuine desire to work in the repair and maintenance field;
- Enjoy hands-on work and problem solving;
- Have high attention to detail;
- Have adequate hand and power tool expertise;
- Be a quick learner who can follow directions;
- Be extremely reliable, motivated & handle a fast-paced, physical environment;
- Be tenacious and persistent;
- Demonstrate strong time management skills and communication skills;
- Hold a Whitecard (or be willing to attain);
- Hold a minimum LR class driver’s licence (or be willing to attain).
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application.
Applications, including qualifications, work history, & 2 x references, should be forwarded to email@example.com